Monday, April 15, 2013

Book of the Week + New Hunger Games Trailer!

Happy National Library Week! ANNND WHAT A WEEK! We have new Hunger Games movie news!

Let me start with that because I just saw the trailer and fist pumped to myself (again, because I'm a nerd). Catching Fire is the second book in The Hunger Games series (available at the SCLA Library). A bunch of students and teachers went to The Hunger Games movie last year we loved it, so I was super excited to see the new trailer. It follow Katniss and Peeta as they start touring The Districts (because of course they BOTH SURVIVED and may or may not be in looooveeee). But, as always, things get a little crazy when the plot to kill Katniss and anyone she holds dear starts to unfold.




SOOOOO with this news, what do you think my Book of the Week is going to be? Catching Fire of course!


Read it before the movie comes out! I always like to compare the book to the movie as, most of the time, things change. Let's hope they don't change much because Catching Fire was my favorite book of the series.





Pssst...You...yeah you! REGENTS are right around the corner. Don't get caught off guard, pick up some practice Regents books in the library today!


No comments:

Post a Comment