Friday, November 2, 2012

Weekly Geekly! How to Eat a Triceratops...

Mmmmm....dinosaur. Other than eating at Dinosaur BBQ in Troy (which I'm pretty sure doesn't serve actual dinosaur), I've never thought about a meal involving extinct beasts. Maybe once and a while I get the hankering for a condor egg omlet, but I stick to the usual, beef, pork, chicken....macaroni. BUT I am slightly obsessed with dinosaurs and during my weekly Google exploration I came across this:


How awesome is that picture? When I was growing up, my two favorite dinosaurs were T-Rex (the one eating) and Triceratops (the one who is being eaten). I always pictured them in these epic battles and it always ended the same. The triceratops would get in a few good pokes with his horns to the T-Rex torso, but ultimately, Rex would win. Why? Because he's Rex...no one beats him...come on!

But even back then with my toy dinosaurs, I always had a problem: How did Rex eat that guy? I mean the shield on the head of the triceratops covered a good portion of the upper back. Now, some would call me a nerd...and you'd be right, but the guy who drew these pictures got me beat. Finally I can sleep at night knowing how Rex got to that tender neck meat of the triceratops! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find my dinosaur toys.

To read more and see the complete set of pictures, check out the website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment